Saw some sunlight. Worked out. Ate some chicken.
Here’s me going back to hermitting in my room since im off all weekend.
somebody saave meeee
why does netflix keep disconnecting me from xbox live -_-
- Do not ask me how much each item costs when they all clearly have a tag hanging from them.
- Do not tell me that you picked up a $50 dress from the “$5 clearance rack” so you expect to only pay $5 for that dress. Do you realize how many customers have ransacked the store prior to you? Unless it has a sale sticker on the tag, you are not getting it for $5.
- Do not come up to my register and take 10 minutes deciding what you do and do not want to purchase while standing there. Everyone behind you will want to kill you.
- Do not tell me to hurry up because you have a movie to catch. You’re the idiot that decided to return a billion items on a Friday night. I will only slow down my pace to spite you.
- Do not ask me to see if we have an item backstocked. And when i tell you that every size available is out on the floor, you go and ask someone else. Yes, im totally lying to you. Because i totally don’t want my store to make money. Don’t you think that if we had it, we would have placed it out on the sales floor so people can buy it?
- Do not ask me what size i think you should purchase. I will just end up offending you and the fitting room is your friend.
- Do not contest a sign that is clearly posted and then tell me that it says something else. Also, when i point out what it says word for word, don’t tell me that its hidden and misleading! Reading and comprehension is also your friend.
- Don’t call me and ask if another store has a certain item. Why didn’t you just call THAT store?
- Do not ask me when we’ll get more of an item. Do i look like a psychic or the distribution center to you?
- Yes, i am in charge of the men’s department. No, i do not know if i can find a certain item at a different store in the mall. Do i look like i regularly shop for men? Do i look like i scavenge other stores for men’s clothing?
- Do not ask me if i work here when i am: 1) Wearing my H&M name tag. 2) Ringing up a customer and handling money. 3) Folding a bunch of shirts. Just kidding. I TOTALLLYYY come here to fold shit for fun.
- When you are leaving your fitting room and I ask if there’s anything you did not want, don’t tell me no and then proceed to throw said items onto a rack.
Totally off all weekend but i dont want to spend any money since rent is due next week. and i’ll be in Florida…
What to do. Maybe I’ll just work out a lot and sit by the pool.